Saturday, February 2, 2013

Quick Tips!

Hey there My lovely readers, 

your friendly neighbor hood Swag Queen Cherry here with a fast and easy tip to baby soft skin!!! Yes, you heard me right, baby soft skin in a matter of a week, provided you do this religiously. I know, but what's a little work for something that will have people talking? Anyhoo, here is the helpful tip that I was given the skivvy to by my instructor extraordinar  Ms.Misty.... and according to her, instead of toweling off right away after a shower or bath, lightly pat yourself dry so your not dripping wet, and while still damp start to put on your lotion. Now it will take some doing because your still technically wet but trust me my little chick-a-dee's, it works like a charm! 

Yes, after hearing this little tip-o-la I went home and gave it a go for a week, and I have to say my skin is so soft you wouldn't believe it! My skin not only feels more hydrated, its over all appearance is much better as well. Not only that, my skin stays hydrated longer. Yes, after two weeks of this wonderful new habit I have baby soft skin all over....from my head to my toes, yep, yep!!

Now I know what your thinking, my bathroom routine is already lengthy and time consuming, and this little additive will set you back at least three minutes on top of everything else. But I say to you, what's three minutes when you think of how baby soft and healthy your skin will be as a result! And really, results are all I really ask for and its free....well as far as you dont have to buy anything new, just the lotion you already use....details, details.... catch you lovelies later! 

And as always keep it classy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment