Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Thrifty Review!!!



Hello My darling Ship mates!

Are you one of those people that want to shop in thrift stores but by some magical situation you can’t find one? Well look no further because have I got the scoop for you! The Thrift Shopper is this amazing site that if you place your postal code in the little box on the front page lets you know about the thrift stores near you. I have been using this site to locate new places to shop to further my scope of where to get the vintage goods. 


The site is owned and run by Michael and Cookie, a couple of self proclaimed thrifting addicts from the Sunshine state of Florida. There is also a forum on the site where people can trade ideas and let others in on where the great swag is buried. What’s very admirable about their directory is that they only post thrift stores that are charity driven so that we know that our contributions are going to a good cause, just another reason for me to get the warm and fuzzies when I buy a new vintage dress from a place that is all about a good cause. 


They welcome any additions to their directory and their staff is welcoming and friendly. It’s really a great tool for finding new places near you. Places you might just pass by with out thinking twice, I know if it weren’t for this site a lot of swag wouldn’t have been had so for that I am raving about this place. 


So my lovelies there is the scoop take a look at the site and start searching for new places near you, and if you have any additions for their sites as far as new thrift stores that aren’t listed please don’t hesitate to contact them Here!!! and fill out the little form on the page. 

                       Thanks as always for reading Dolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment