Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friends


Hello My Lovelies,

Cherry here with just a little shabeal about some people I have meat over time here on the inter webs. While writing this little blog in the dark corner of the internet I meat some great ladies that I want to talk to you about. These people are the sweetest people I have ever meat, and that is saying a lot for having meat on the interwebs! but they are genuinely great people that I believe I need to give my thanks to... 

The first is Callie of "Sew Craftful" She is an amazingly wonderful seamstress that I really look up to! She was very kind in answering my questions and we became friends in the process. I even made a response video to one of her You Tube posts about vintage patterns, because of her I have found a new love for patterns of this kind and I keep an eye out when for them when thrifting. She is really amazing and knows her stuff, and is willing to answer your questions with this pleasant professional tone that really impressed me. I suppose its why I look up to her and aspire to be a better seamstress even though I know I lack some of the polish that she seems to embody. 

The second person I want to highlight is Jasmine from "The Makeup File", this girl is fabulous. we meat on a pen-pal website and we have been friends ever sense, she is so talented and really nice. I have to say she is a regular bowl of laughs and like us new to blogging, I foresee great things for this gal and she is more then happy to answer questions and keeps up with her comments. I have to say she and I have bonded over our respective blogs and have really banded together as friends and fellow bloggers, p.s. we plan to collaborate on a post at some time...more on that later. She loves makeup, nail polish the entire beauty industry like a bee loves honey so in knowing that who better to keep up with for all your beauty needs!

First I would just like to thank these lovely ladies for befriending this larger then life vintage gal, I value friendship and keep them really close to my heart. As I said before they are genuinely great people and their blogs are more then a must read they are a have to! I love you gals tuns and I just wanted to say thank you for being a friend!!! 

Well thats all for now catch you lovelies later, and as always keep it classy!  

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for the kind words. You rock and I'm honored to be called a friend! The feeling is mutual. What I admire most about you is your passion for being you and your love of art. You have a creative spirit and I appreciate that in people most!

    ReplyDelete