Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Girl can Dream Vol. 1

 Hello My lovelies,

After reading my friend and fellow blogger Jasmines post "On the Radar Vol. 1" I felt inspired to put some of the things I have been jonesing for here on the blog and make it a monthly thing.... well here goes nothing!! 

Dolce Mia Red Hot Girl Tuberose Shea Butter Natural Lotion With Organic botanicals, Yes I had the pleasure of trying this at my local Castco once and it was really moisturizing and smelled like a little slice of heaven!  It also appeals to my more pinup side with the adorable packaging how could any girl resist that label? Not only that it is made in Northern California, lotion is full of shea butter, fresh organic botanicals and natural seed oils that work tirelessly to sooth and improve skin. so sayith the product demonstration lady and amazon product information lol! 


 The next is the Strawberry Gal Spanish Lip Balm in Gold Art Nouveau Tin....Okay I'm a sucker for cute or interesting packaging but its made in a reproduction 1900's tin and its art nouveau one of my favorite art movements....any way its made in Spain with all natural ingredence and I've only heard good things....so sue me! 


Isn't this fabric lush, I am in love with this little jem! its a jewelry roll but I plan to buy two of them and use the second one as a makeup brush travail roll as well! its not that expensive so maybe I'll buy three and give one to my bestie Lolita! 


This is the more expensive side of my dream's....they are the Women Italian Leather Gloves Polka Dot Black/white, Lined in Silk By Solo Classe..... yes I dream of smooth like butter Italian leather gloves....some so perfict so delectably feminine and delicate it makes me purr with happyness just thinking about them. 


Last but not least the dress I covet this month is The Sugar Doll in Aqua Cherries dress by none other then mine and Lolita's favorite pinup Bernie Dexter!!!!!! My, My Bernie is amazing Lolita and I swear that she could sell us a paper bag full of dirt and we would buy it with a smile on our faces!!! needless to say we are big....BIG fan's of her's so its only right that the first dress on my dream list of the month start's with one of her's!

2 comments:

  1. That dress!!! I love it! I'd be all dressed up with no where to go! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey you have to create your events or wear it just cause! I wear dresses just like that everyday,they make me feel pretty and like a lady. I found when you feel pretty and carry yourself with the elegance and grace that the dress needs to shine you embody everything that comes with being a Lady, people take note and treat you as thus as well!

    ReplyDelete