Thursday, January 17, 2013

Josie Maran Review

Hello my Lovelies!!

Cherry here and today I am coming at you with a great review about Josie Maran Cosmetics. this was a gift I received during the holidays and really I'd like to thank my in laws for getting it for me, every year its something new and exciting. this year was no exception I recieved a Maran Argan oil bath gift set as shown above. It came with Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in a vanilla fig,  Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in vanilla fig, Cleansing Oil for Body in vanilla fig scent, Then there was the small bottles of pure Argan oil. one in the sent of vanilla Fig, the other in the sent of jasmine, lavender, rose and the Organic moisturizing oil.

Now for years Argan Oil has been praised for its restorative properties to both skin and hair, I dont have to tell you that you can use it just about anywhere. from your head to your toes Argan oil can restore the luster to you hair moisturize your skin and cuticles!!! I've even found through my own research that there is food grade Argan oil that you can consume in your food to help with digestion and aid in the prevention of over all unhealthy disorgers. In knowing this its safe to say that these products are rather expensive, But if you where going to spend you hard earned cash on something the juice better be worth the squeeze so to speak. 

I have been useing these produces for a few days now and I have to say that it is deffinitly worth the squeeze! the products I use the most is the whipped body butter, the cleanser in the shower and the 100% pure Argan oil moisturizing oil on my scalp after washing my hair. I have to say that my skin looks and feels great! Much better then when I use the body lotions I usually use from bath & body works, I feel that over all my skin looks moisturized and it seems that my skin absorbs the product better then the other products. In saying that I went back to see if after my gift runs out I can keep up this good skin habit and I nearly choked at the price, 45$ seems a bit steep for me but I resolved that its a small price to pay for something that works so well for me. As I stated in my review of Return to beauty Book I have less then perfect skin and because I have allergy prone skin its hard to try new products that dont make my skin wig out! these products did nothing of the sort, they seemed to work with my skin rather then against it. So for the price I think I will be purchasing it again with a shaking finger clicking the confermation button. 

I know that smell is a large issue with some it is for me as well and I have to say the sent is rather sweet but not overwhelming or offensive I rather like the sent to be honest. the scented oils smell exactly the way they are labeled but again the scents are not over powering or overly heavy, I found them light and really nice to apply after getting out of the shower. I found that the over all scented oils work really well as base perfume for when I just get out of the shower and rub a little on my finger tips and then on my Décolletage.
 
 In knowing this I did look for similar products that where a bit more pocket book friendly, but the reviews on the different products didn't seem to stack up to this product so I had to concede I have been ruined because the Josie Maran products are just that worth it! In summation if you are in the market for some Argan products at a reasonable high end price then look no further this company is the one for you! 

Catch you on the flip side, Ta!  

2 comments:

  1. So do they smell...like flower sweet or like a candy sweet? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the vanilla fig is really sweet but light at the same time, the others smell exactly like the flowers they are meant to smell like....its a really true smell, again they are really light and aren't offensive!

    ReplyDelete